Our products have been carefully selected with safety as a priority.
Our car seats have been approved and certified in the Netherlands and endorsed with ECE R44 certificate which means that the car seat complies with the safety requirements as set out in the European Safety Standard.
ALL Baby Africa strollers are endorsed with the EN1888 certificate, which complies with the safety requirements as set out in the European Safety Standards.
Baby Africa also holds a NRCS letter of authority stating that Baby Africa has the right to import child restraints and all car seats are approved to South African Standards.
For your peace of mind, Baby Africa strollers and car seats are covered for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery (per our courier receipt). Of course our products are designed and built to substantially outlast the warranty period.
However, in the unlikely event of finding a defect in our product during the warranty period, please e-mail Baby Africa at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your mail within 2 working days. We may require you to provide photos and a description of the warranty issue. This warranty is void if the owner repairs or modifies the product or the product has been damaged as a result of misuse. Some issues may require an onsite inspection at our warehouse.
Following our assessment, if the product or part contains defects in material or workmanship, Baby Africa will happily repair or replace the defective item free of charge. If we are not able to repair or replace the defective product, we will oblige with a refund.
Our warranty does not cover the following.
• Incorrect installation
• Normal wear and tear items (e.g. wheels)
• Misuse (such as but not limited to) improper storage, abuse, neglect, carelessness, accident or rental use
• Maintenance and use other than that indicated in user guide
• Rust or water damage
• Failure to follow the instructions in the user guide
• Defects caused by modification or altering the product
• Damage during transportation (e.g. personal vacations)
Should you experience any issue with our product after the warranty period, we do carry some spares and replacement items (e.g. wheels). Alternatively we may be able to order a specific part for you. We also have experience resolving common issues and may be able to offer practical advice. Please feel free to e-mail Baby Africa at email@example.com for assistance.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Baby Africa will exchange or replace a product if it is faulty, or deemed unsafe, following our assessment. Please ensure you have the receipt for proof of purchase. Returning or exchanging a product must be done within 7 days of delivery, only if the product has not been used or damaged by the customer, is in original packaging and is in a resalable condition. Please contact Baby Africa immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of returning any product to Baby Africa due to the purchaser making the wrong choice or otherwise will be the expense of the customer. The product must be received by Baby Africa, and must meet our criteria as stated above. Please allow an estimated 12 working days before a refund is set in motion.
Baby Africa reserves the right to decline a refund request if the above specifications are not met.
MOBICRED PAYMENT OPTION
Shop your baby travel essentials now and pay later with Mobicred on all our products.
How it works:
1. Apply on www.mobicred.co.za.
2. If approved, you’ll be granted a credit limit.
3. Simply select Mobicred as a payment option on checkout and type in your Mobicred login details.
4. When purchase is approved, a One Time Pin will be sent to your mobile, which you type in to finalise the transaction.
LAY-BY PAYMENT PLANS
Plan for your big arrival. Start buying your Travel System or Stroller products now and we’ll deliver them before your baby arrives. Choose to pay off over a 3, 4 or 6 month period. No approval needed and interest-free!
How it works:
1. Simply select your payment period on checkout.
2. Pay only a deposit now and pay off the rest over your selected payment period (monthly). You’ll receive a monthly invoice.
3. Once the final payment has been received, your products will be delivered to your door just in time for your baby’s arrival.
DOWNLOAD YOUR BABY AFRICA CAR SEAT MANUAL HERE.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by filling in the form below.